Be Mine With Wine
***Due to the bad driving conditions on Feb. 11, the wineries will be honoring tickets for the event on Feb. 17 & 18 from noon to 5pm both days. Tickets must be present at the first winery visited.
Come join the wineries along the Meramec River Wine Trail for a weekend where the chocolate flows like wine! Each participating winery will feature a delectable chocolate creation perfectly paired with a delicious wine
Saturday February 10, 2018 from 12-5pm
Sunday February 11, 2018 from 12-5pm
$30/person, includes a souvenir wine glass. Tickets are limited and must be purchased no later than January 30, 2018.
Event will be held regardless of weather. No rain checks or refunds will be given.
- Three Squirrels Winery – serving Boris & Natasha’s Mousse and Squirrel Brownie paired with Red Squirrel wine
- Red Moose Vineyard – serving Fudge Swirled Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes paired with 38th parallel wine
- Peaceful Bend Vineyard – serving Orange Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Chili Chocolate Dipped Apricots paired with Huzzah Valley wine
- Just A Taste/Eagles Landing – serving Caramelized white chocolate, chai, and coconut truffle paired with Chardonel
- St. James Winery – Dark Swiss Chocolate truffle &a Dark Italian Espresso truffle paired with Raspberry wine
- Belmont Vineyards – Chocolate Bread Pudding paired with Brave Heart wine
How To Make Mine With Wine:
1. Purchase a ticket online (you must be 21 to participate). A ticket, brochure and map will be mailed to you. Bring your ticket with you and start at any of the participating wineries. Pairings begin at noon each day and end by 5pm.
You can also visit the map page before the event to plan your route through the Meramec River Wine Trail.
- 2. Pick up a glass at your first winery. Be sure to have your glass and ticket at each winery you visit on the trail. A winery representative will punch your ticket before serving you and give it back to you while you are still on the trail.
- 3. Enjoy all the wine & chocolate pairings! Also, feel free to sample and enjoy the unique atmosphere each of the wineries on the Meramec River Wine Trail offers. You may visit all the wineries in one day, or make a weekend out of it by spreading out your visit over both days of the event.
- 4. At the last winery, fill out your information, and give your ticket to the winery representative. Your ticket will then be entered into a drawing for a limousine ride through the Meramec River Wine Trail.
Policies and Other Notes
Please be advised:
(1) You MUST be 21 or older to attend the event.
(2)By your presence at the event, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your attendance constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with this event.
(3) All policies and rules of each winery remain intact and applicable while you are on the participating winery’s property.
(4) Ticket sales are final. The event will be held regardless of weather. No rain checks nor refunds will be given once ticket has been purchased.
(5) Arrangements for transportation are the responsibility of attendee. Click here to see the map page for directions and information about each winery.